Million Dollar Quartet
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Ruth's Chris Steak House
In partnership with Ruth's Chris Steak House, Harrah's Las Vegas brings the first of its kind to the Strip. This unique location boasts the restaurant's famous sizzling steaks in a setting with unmatched panoramic outdoor views.
Located on the second floor of Harrah's, the restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows encase the dining room, and offer stunning Strip views - most particular Caesars Palace and The Forum Shops. The two private dining rooms, completely enclosed in glass, take advantage of this vantage point.
WHAT TO EAT AT THIS LAS VEGAS STEAKHOUSE
Founded in New Orleans 50 years ago, Ruth's Chris Las Vegas restaurant embodies the spirit of New Orleans in an elegant, airy atmosphere. Menu items include USDA Prime steaks, appetizers and delectable desserts - all complemented by an award-winning wine list and handcrafted cocktails.
Specialties include sesame-ginger sea scallops, petite filet with shrimp and market fresh seafood options. This Las Vegas restaurant also recommends the perfect wine pairing with your meal. And what's an entrée without the perfect complement? Stand-out star is Oscar Style with crab cake, béarnaise sauce and asparagus. Or, dress up your steak with a bleu cheese crust with roasted garlic and panko bread crumbs.
- Admire spectacular, unique views of Caesars Palace and Forum Shops
- Sip on hand-crafted cocktails like blueberry mojito and Broad Street Hurricane martinis
- Seafood lovers can rejoice in the restaurant's seared ahi tuna
- Elegant atmosphere perfect for romantic evenings
- A steak selection to rival any five-star Las Vegas restaurant
The 5-Course Handcrafted Cocktail Dinner
Ruth's Chris Steak House will celebrate its New Orleans heritage and cocktail craftsmanship with a five-course hand-crafted cocktail dinner on August 21 at 8 p.m.
- First Course: Maple-bourbon-glazed jumbo shrimp with warm five-bean salad accompanied by a Seelbach sparkling cocktail featuring sparkling wine, Bulleit bourbon and Cointreau
- Second Course: Seared ahi tuna steak with slaw, crispy rice cake, and fresh cilantro oil accompanied by a Moscow mule featuring Ketel One vodka, Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur, ginger ale, fresh lime juice and candied ginger
- Third Course: Slow-roasted pork, arepa corn cake creole sauce, and fresh avocado accompanied by an agave bee's knees featuring Don Julio Anejo tequila, Smirnoff Wild Honey vodka, fresh lemon juice, honey syrup and candied honey stick
- Fourth Course: Sizzling filet mignon with crispy fried shallots and horseradish creme fraiche accompanied by a new fashioned featuring Bulleit Rye whiskey, Cherry Heering, candied orange and Amarena black cherry. Accompaniments include potato & tomato gratin and Ruth's creamed spinach
- Fifth Course: Chocolate dipped cookie trio with seasonal berries and creme anglaise accompanied by a chilled vanilla Irish coffee featuring dark roast coffee, Bushmills Irish whiskey and Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon Irish Cream
Why You'll Like It
Seared Ahi Tuna
Broad Street Hurricane
Sweet Cream Berries